Traffic Citations

Speeding, Red Light Camera Tickets, Stop Sign Ticket, Reckless Driving, Suspended License?


...and all other types of moving and non moving violations. If you can’t risk receiving another ticket, or you’ve already attended traffic school, let Salice Law fight for you!

You should not risk accumulating points on your driver’s license or even suspension of your license.  Get the help you need, and save yourself the extra money the insurance will cost, by calling Salice Law 424.274.1846.

Furthermore, if your ticket has already gone to collections (GC Services) you shouldn’t pay it -- you should let Salice Law fight for you!

There’s an alternate way than paying GC Services.  Salice Law can remove your ticket from the control of GC Services so you don’t have to pay them at all!  Most of the time, Attorney Salice can get you driving again within 24 hours!

Know the legal lingo.


 What is an Infraction Traffic Ticket?  

If the police stop you for driving too fast or running a red light, they can charge you with an infraction. If you have proper ID, the officer will probably write a ticket and ask you to sign it. By signing the ticket, which is also called your “Notice to Appear,” you promise to (1) appear in court in person or by filing a pleading in response to the notice or (2) pay the fine.  If you call Salice Law- YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO APPEAR IN COURT!

What is a Misdemeanor Traffic Ticket?

The police can give you a ticket for a more serious crime, like driving without a license. If the charges do not involve alcohol or drugs, the police officer can ask you to sign the ticket, also called the “Notice to Appear.” Signing the “Notice to Appear” does NOT mean that you admit you are guilty. It just means that you promise to appear in court.You must go to court on the date shown on your ticket unless the court sends a notice telling you a different date for your hearing. For more serious misdemeanors, like driving under the influence (DUI) of alcohol or drugs, you could pay up to $4,160 or more. You could also go to a city or county jail for up to 1 year. If you do not go to court, your driver’s license can be suspended and the court can charge you with another misdemeanor and issue a warrant for your arrest.If the police officer thinks that you are driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, you will be taken into custody.If you call the Salice Law- you’ll have an attorney appear for you in court! 

If you have a traffic ticket Salice Law can help

  • you keep your driver’s license!
  • keep points off your driving record!
  • your auto insurance rates to stay the same and NOT increase!
  • you pay a less!

CALL TODAY to Keep additional points off of your driving record, prevent high insurance rates resulting from a traffic ticket, and to avoid wasting your valuable time fighting your traffic ticket in court.

Schedule an Initial Consultation TODAY!